All of the material in the public portion of this web site is DGIWG copyright, or is the derived from publicly release materials located within the public domain for public use which DGIWG makes fair use.
The material on this site is:
- (c) Copyright DGIWG, some rights reserved - (cc) (By:) Attribution-
You are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and execute the work to make
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must give the original author (DGIWG) credit.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others
the license terms of this work.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission
from the copyright holder DGIWG.
- Your fair use and other rights are in no way affected by the
This is a human-readable summary of the Legal Code (the
full license is available from Creative Commons).